Reviews for 2Fer Fun in Bothell,WA
Date: Sep 25, 2017
2Fer Fun is now part of our certified driving team, offering you the most trusted and secure transportation available.
Experience:I drive for Ubereats and love it! I safely deliver the things people love.
- Vehicles: I drive a 2004 Toyota Prius that has lots of reliable miles on it. I wouldn't trust my safety or the safety of your belongings with anything else.
- DBA: 2Fer Fun
Screening & Safety:
- Email verified
- Address verified
- Phone verified
- Facebook verified
Drivers who join CitizenShipper are screened for a variety of criminal offenses and driving incidents. We utilize a reputable leader in screening called Single Source Services to perform our criminal background screening which includes national, county level and sex offender databases. The background screening we utilize is called the 'Discovery National'.
What we look for with the background screening:
- No felonies in the past five years
- No felonies in the last ten years involving theft, assault or violent crime
- No DUI within the last five years
- No patterns of misdemeanors in the past ten years relating to DUI's, theft, assault, or violent crimes.
- No outstanding warrants for arrest
- Does not show up in national sex offender registry
The background screening includes a residence trace and returns all names and addresses associated with a social security number, in addition to checking the alias(es) returned through the database and the sex offender data.
Based on the subject's name(s) and date of birth the data returned from the background screening are records from State Departments of Correction, State Record Repositories, County Courts, and sexual predator/violent offenders' databases from all 50 states, DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Although this search has great value, and the volumes and sources of data are increasing almost every day, it is not an FCRA compliant service. The data is not updated after being entered into the database and therefore records could be expunged, sealed, or verdicts could have been appealed.
While we believe that the Discovery National is a good foundational screening tool, it is not an exhaustive statewide search of records, and as such we cannot guarantee 100% effectiveness in screening candidates.×