Reviews for LEJN Towing and Transport, LLC in Bluffton,SC
Date: Oct 24, 2017
LEJN Towing and Transport, LLC is now part of our certified driving team, offering you the most trusted and secure transportation available.
Experience:We are a pet loving family and treat each of our passengers , and their humans, as extended family. Two horse, straight load trailer (can be converted to a box stall) for horses. Pets travel in climate-controlled comfort and safety. We supply all bedding, kitty litter pans, and water for the trip, (We also have a good stash of treats for the trip; owners are encouraged to send along own food.) We stop every four to five hours to walk your dog(s). Pets overnight in pet-friendly motels. Experience with giant to teacup breeds. Do you need to ship something other than your pet? We recently added an enclosed trailer to haul everything from your dining room table to motorcycles. If you need it shipped, we will get it there for you on time!
- Vehicles: We transport the majority of our pet bookings with an Infiniti QX56, ensuring that our furry passengers travel in comfort. With one one the highest towing capabilities in its class, the QX56 safely hauls both our horse trailer and enclosed trailer.
- DBA: LEJN Towing and Transport, LLC
Screening & Safety:
- Email verified
- Address verified
- Phone verified
- Facebook verified
Drivers who join CitizenShipper are screened for a variety of criminal offenses and driving incidents. We utilize a reputable leader in screening called Single Source Services to perform our criminal background screening which includes national, county level and sex offender databases. The background screening we utilize is called the 'Discovery National'.
What we look for with the background screening:
- No felonies in the past five years
- No felonies in the last ten years involving theft, assault or violent crime
- No DUI within the last five years
- No patterns of misdemeanors in the past ten years relating to DUI's, theft, assault, or violent crimes.
- No outstanding warrants for arrest
- Does not show up in national sex offender registry
The background screening includes a residence trace and returns all names and addresses associated with a social security number, in addition to checking the alias(es) returned through the database and the sex offender data.
Based on the subject's name(s) and date of birth the data returned from the background screening are records from State Departments of Correction, State Record Repositories, County Courts, and sexual predator/violent offenders' databases from all 50 states, DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Although this search has great value, and the volumes and sources of data are increasing almost every day, it is not an FCRA compliant service. The data is not updated after being entered into the database and therefore records could be expunged, sealed, or verdicts could have been appealed.
While we believe that the Discovery National is a good foundational screening tool, it is not an exhaustive statewide search of records, and as such we cannot guarantee 100% effectiveness in screening candidates.×