Reviews for LP Logistics, LLP & Trial Transport Logistics, LLC in Wilmington,DE
Contract Name: paul cooker
Date: Jun 07, 2012
Route: From asheboro , NC to reedville , VA
Distance: 249 Miles
One of the nicest people I have ever met great customer service fast shipping I would reccomend to anyone!!
Experience:Several experienced drivers with more than 30 years combined experience in driving 26 GVW trucks and others. Fully licensed and insured, COI's available. ///PETS WELCOME!\\\
- Vehicles: 26 GVW International, w/24' box and Chevy 1 ton cutaway w/12' box; both with liftgate and Chevy Suburban
- DBA: LP Logistics, LLP & Trial Transport Logistics, LLC
- US DOT: 2078829
- EIN DOT: 26-3496655
Screening & Safety:
- Email verified
- Address verified
- Phone verified
- Facebook verified
Drivers who join CitizenShipper are screened for a variety of criminal offenses and driving incidents. We utilize a reputable leader in screening called Single Source Services to perform our screening criminal background check which includes national, county level and sex offender databases. The background check we utilize is called the 'Discovery National'.
What we screen for with the background check:
- No felonies in the past five years
- No felonies in the last ten years involving theft, assault or violent crime
- No DUI within the last five years
- No patterns of misdemeanors in the past ten years relating to DUI's, theft, assault, or violent crimes.
- No outstanding warrants for arrest
- Does not show up in national sex offender registry
The background check includes a residence trace and returns all names and addresses associated with a social security number, in addition to checking the alias(es) returned through the database and the sex offender data.
Based on the subject's name(s) and date of birth the data returned from the background check are records from State Departments of Correction, State Record Repositories, County Courts, and sexual predator/violent offenders' databases from all 50 states, DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Although this search has great value, and the volumes and sources of data are increasing almost every day, it is not an FCRA compliant service. The data is not updated after being entered into the database and therefore records could be expunged, sealed, or verdicts could have been appealed.
While we believe that the Discovery National is a good foundational screening tool, it is not an exhaustive statewide search of records, and as such we cannot guarantee 100% effectiveness in screening candidates.×